Social Services Mall
Carl B. Stokes Social Services Mall
6001 Woodland Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44104
Tel (216) 361-2367
Fax (216) 361-2370
CMHA operates the Carl B. Stokes Social Services Mall as a one-stop shopping resource. The Mall is open to all residents in the surrounding neighborhood.
Agencies represented at the Mall are:
- D’s Boutique: Provides free clothing and household goods to residents of the community. Operates from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- King Kennedy AMP & Management Office – 1st Floor
Services available through Resident Services are:
- Job training/development and entrepreneurship training
- Family supportive and referral services
- Youth education and recreation services
- Senior socialization and supportive services
- Health and wellness
- Senior services
- Health services
- Substance abuse treatment
Maintaining Your Home
CMHA will make repairs at no charge for work items identified as normal wear and tear in CMHA housing units. Work items which are identified as resident damage may be charged accordingly.
CMHA Service Request Line
Call the SERVICE REQUEST LINE Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. for all work orders. Please report all work orders immediately, as waiting could worsen the problem further and slow the repair process.
After-Hour Non-Emergency Work Orders
Call the After-Hour Non-Emergency Work Order Number daily after 5 p.m. for all non-emergency work orders and leave a message. All messages are retrieved the following morning and a work order will be created. If it is an emergency or priority work order, the property will be notified.
Can't Decide what an emergency is?
Emergencies are identified as physical work items that pose an IMMEDIATE THREAT to life, health, safety, or property or that are related to fire safety.
Current items on the CMHA emergency list include, but are not limited to:
- No Heat
- Gas leak
- Power outage to an entire unit
- Carbon monoxide alarm
This information may also be printed from CMHA's work order flyer available by clicking here (PDF).
Paying Rent to CMHA
CMHA mails a rent statement each month to every resident. The rent statement must be included with all rent payments. However, failure to receive a rent statement is not a valid reason to default and/or fail to pay rent and is not a defense in an eviction action brought on the grounds of nonpayment of rent.
If a resident does not receive a rent statement by the third day of the month, the resident must report immediately to the Management Office to obtain a rent statement or to find out why a rent statement was not received.
Rent is due on the first day of every month
and may be either:
- Paid using one of the options referenced on this flyer (PDF) or
- Mailed to CMHA in the reply envelope included with the Resident's Rent Statement.