Attention CMHA Residents, Green Team is hiring for the 2017 season. Green Team is a seasonal job where you will work in organic gardens located on CMHA properties to cultivate fruits and vegetables to donate to your neighbors. You will also be participating in an educational program that will help you understand the natural world as well as the local food community. You will participate in field trips to area museums, and parks, as well as take part in cooking classes. This is a unique job where you will work and learn at the same time, while working to better your community.
Dates of position:
• May through October 2017
• Two days per week (schedule dependent of site)
• 9:00am to 1:00pm
• Generally 8-10 hours per week (There is an opportunity to work additional hours, depending upon the estate).
Contact: email@example.com or Amanda Block, Landscape Specialist 216-392-2809 with any questions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and work outdoors in all weather conditions (heat, rain, etc).
• We are looking for individuals with a genuine interest to learn about gardening and other environmental issues.
• In good standing with CMHA and your estate managers
POSTING DATE: 2/13/2017
CLOSING DATE: 3/24/2017
Close Window | Print Details