Progressive Action Council
The Progressive Action Council (PAC) is an Authority-wide resident’s organization that works closely with CMHA to address quality of life issues for CMHA residents. Established in 1989, PAC delegates are elected by the residents of CMHA and serve as resources for information and advocate when residents want to voice opinions regarding their homes at CMHA. PAC also oversees elections for resident leaders of the Local Advisory Councils (LAC) at each CMHA property. All residents are considered part of their development's LAC, and vote to elect their own officers.
The PAC Executive Board, consisting of eight volunteers elected by the PAC delegates and appointed by the PAC President, works closely with the CMHA Administration to address resident issues and comment on related policy. PAC collaborates with the CMHA Administration, providing the residents’ perspective on new opportunities and modifications to existing procedures, including the Agency’s Annual Plan and Capital Fund programs.
The Progressive Action Council is located in the Carl B. Stokes Social Services Mall.
The Progressive Action Council (PAC)
6001 Woodland Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44104
P: (216) 432-5536
F: (216) 432-5539
The Progressive Action Council Executive Committee
- Lillian Davis, President & Training Committee Chairperson
- Ann Davis, Vice President & By-Law Committee
- Leon Burrus, Treasurer, Building & Maintenance, Personnel & Election Committee
- Charles Brown, Financial Secretary, Personnel & Building Maintenance Committee
- Hope Crump, By-Law Committee
- Delores Gray, Security & Safety, Personnel & By-Law Committee
- Otto Smith, Building & Maintenance Committee
- William Reeves, Executive Director