Choice Neighborhood Planning
The Buckeye-Woodhill Choice Planning Grant, locally named The Woodhill Movement, is an opportunity to shape the future of the Woodhill neighborhood in general, with a focus on the Woodhill Estates in particular, from March 2018-2020. In that time, groups of residents, community partners and neighborhood stakeholders will gather at monthly public meetings, special events and design parties, to plan, make decisions and implement small community projects.
Our goal is to create a connected, vibrant community in which to live, work, learn and play with access to quality schools, healthcare, transportation and jobs for current and future residents. Want to take part?
- Attend monthly public meeting at the community center
- Put an anonymous note in the idea box in the community center lobby
- Share your dreams/vision for your neighborhood on the chalk wall
- Check back here for updates on the movement
- Participate in the survey
- Join the conversation on social media at #WoodhillUpNext
- April - June 2018: Host initial community meetings
- July - September 2018: Form task forces
- October - December 2018: Gather information
- January - March 2019: Analyze data
- April - November 2019: Envision possibilities
- December 2019 - January 2020: Finalize and publicize transformation plan
- 2020-2024: Enact the transformation plan and apply for additional grants
There are currently no scheduled #WoodhillUpNext Public Meetings.